Monday, 25 January 2010

Task 2-



The last 5 movies I've seen-
1) Notting Hill
2) Mystic Pizza
3)Mean Girls
4) Bridget Jones
5) Love Actually

The last movie I paid to go see in the cinema-
My Sisters Keeper

Two favourite film genres-
1) Romance
2) Comedy

My top 5 films-
1) The Notebook (How can this not be your favourite Dave?!?!?! I do not know!!!) 2) Dirty Dancing 3) How to lose a guy in ten days 4) Never been kissed 5) Mean Girls

My favourite film-

*The Notebook*

The Notebook is my favourite film to date. It is one of the first romantic films that I viewed that really took my interest. My friends had told me how spectacular the movie was, and that I must watch it, with no real interest, I sat down with my friends and watched it, the film drew me in right from the start, up until the end, and had me in tears all the way through too!!! The film was not like any ordinary romantic, where you can guess the outcome, it had many different sad, and happy moments that really draws the audience in. I personally feel it is a beautiful movie and would advice anyone to watch it! Unlike usual, I watched the movie and then read the book, I feel the movie did the book great justice, which is often hard to do.
How can anyone not love the lake scene and when they kiss in the rain!!! The best romance film I have viewed yet, and no matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to make me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment